- O'Hara has two classrooms of each grade level from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade. We have one Preschool classroom that begins at age 3.
- Student enrollment at O'Hara is more than 500 students. O'Hara is the largest Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of Portland.
- The average class size is 25 students. It is 20 students per Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten class.
- 60% of our student body is Catholic; 40% is not Catholic.
- O'Hara teachers hold credentials and are licensed by the state of Oregon Teacher's Standards and Practices Commission.
- Several teachers also hold advanced degrees and special endorsements.
- Several teachers are Google Certified Educators.
- O'Hara has always had a strong parent volunteer program, and we work in close partnership with our families. At O'Hara, each family agrees to complete 36 hours of volunteer service per school year. Parent volunteers will generously give more than 12,000 volunteer hours this year to support O'Hara.
- School hours for grades PreSchool - 3rd grades are 8:05am - 2:45pm (Half-Day PreSchool releases at 11:10am).
- School hours for grades 4th through 8th are 8:05am - 3:05pm
- Wednesday is O'Hara's Early Release Day. Dismissal for PreSchool - 3rd grade is 2:10pm, and 4th - 8th grade is 2:30pm.
- Extended Care is available after school until 6:00pm.
- O'Hara has a hot lunch cafeteria program available daily to all students.
- O'Hara is an "area school" as opposed to a single "parish school." As an "area school," we serve all Catholic parishes within the Lane County area.
- O'Hara receives Title I funds to assist students who need additional help with reading and math.