APPLICATIONS FOR 2024-25 ARE NOW OPEN!
Please follow the instructions below for your specific applicant.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR NEW FAMILIES
O'Hara's Application for Admission is a two-step process:
STEP 1: Create and Verify Your FACTS Account
- Click Here to Create a FACTS Account.
- Check your email to verify your FACTS account.
- Login to your FACTS account via the link in the verification email and proceed to step 2.
STEP 2: Complete an Application (Please complete one for each student who is applying.)
- Click “Create a New Student Application”
- Fill in your student’s basic information, including name and grade. At the bottom, please be sure you select the appropriate grade level application from the “New Student Application” options from the application drop down menu.
- Click "submit" to begin filling out the Application Form for your student. Once the application is complete, click "submit" again.
NOTE for families with multiple students:
You must submit a separate application for each student.
*Please note: We ask that you please complete the application and submit it within 20 days. Applications that do not meet this timeline will be inactivated.
APPLICATIONS FOR RETURNING O'HARA STUDENTS AND ENROLLMENT PRIORITY
Current O'Hara students must re-register each year in January. Once returning student registration is complete, other students will be offered enrollment using the following priority.
- Siblings of children who are currently enrolled at O'Hara. (November-December application time frame).
- Children of practicing Catholic parish families who are not currently enrolled at O'Hara. (February-March time frame).
- Other members of our community may be registered between February - March after the above considerations.
Preschool / Pre-Kindergarten
- For the Preschool program, children must be at least three (3) years old by September 1st of the year they enter school. Parents have a choice of a full day or a half-day session on three, four, or five days a week.
- For Pre-Kindergarten, children must be at least four (4) years old by September 1st. This is a full day program four or five days a week.
- The students must be willing and able to use the toilet independently for both programs. Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten children arrive at the same time as our other students at 8:05am. The day ends at 11:10 AM for our half-time Preschool students.
Kindergarten and First Grade Students
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the year they enter school.
- Students entering 1st grade must be six (6) years old by September 1st.