APPLICATIONS FOR ENROLLMENT/WAITLIST
All prospective students, including siblings of current students, submit an application for enrollment. Applications are always accepted and a waiting pool is maintained for interested families.
Please email or call (541)485-5291 to learn more about the excellence in education that O'Hara Catholic School has to offer in grades Pre-School - 8th.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
O'Hara's Application for Admission is a two-step process:
STEP 1: Create and Verify Your FACTS Account
- Click Here to Create a FACTS Account.
- Check your email to verify your FACTS account.
- Login to your FACTS account via the link in the verification email and proceed to step 2.
STEP 2: Complete an Application (Please complete one for each student who is applying.)
- Click "Create a New Student Application"
- Fill in your student’s basic information, including name and grade. At the bottom, please be sure you select the "New Student Application" from the application drop down menu. Take care to select the corresponding school year in which you wish to enroll.
- Click "submit" to begin filling out the Application Form for your student. Once the application is complete, click "submit" again.
NOTE for families with multiple students:
You must submit a separate application for each student . Please fill out a New Student Application for your first student, and then a New Sibling Application for each additional student.
*Please note: We ask that you please complete the application and submit it within 20 days. Applications that do not meet this timeline will be inactivated.
APPLICATIONS FOR RETURNING O'HARA STUDENTS AND ENROLLMENT PRIORITY
Current O'Hara students must re-register each year in late February/early March. Once returning student registration is complete, other students will be offered enrollment using the following priority.
- Siblings of children who are currently enrolled at O'Hara.
- Children of practicing Catholic parish families who are not currently enrolled at O'Hara.
- Other members of our community may be registered at this time.
Preschool / Pre-Kindergarten
- For the Preschool program, children must be at least three (3) years old by September 1st of the year they enter school. Parents have a choice of a full day or a half-day session on three, four, or five days a week.
- For Pre-Kindergarten, children must be at least four (4) years old by September 1st. This is a full day program four or five days a week.
- The students must be willing and able to use the toilet independently for both programs. Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten children arrive at the same time as our other students at 8:05am. The day ends at 11:10 AM for our half-time Preschool students.
Kindergarten and First Grade Students
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the year they enter school.
- Students entering 1st grade must be six (6) years old by September 1st.