CATHOLIC CELEBRATION EVENTS
In order to educate the whole child, O'Hara also hosts a number of Catholic faith-based events throughout the year in partnership with St. Mary's Catholic Church in Eugene, and Father Ron Nelson, our school Priest.
- Monthly Celebrations of Catholic Mass
- May Crowning of Mary in our courtyard and student Confirmation
- Living Saints Project
- Catholic Schools Week
O'Hara relies heavily on our fundraising efforts. Our fundraisers help bridge the gap between the cost of educating our students and the price of tuition. The Archbishop O'Hara Annual Fund, is our annual appeal, supporting fundraising efforts towards technology, building safety & tuition assistance.
Please take time to explore all of our fundraising events below and please contact our Director of Advancement, Michelle Meador with any questions you may have.
- O'Hara Annual Jog-A-Thon
- O'Hara Annual Auction
- O'Hara Annual Golf Tournament
Every year O'Hara opens our doors to new families and we host the following events to welcome them into our community. For information on enrollment events please contact our Director of Enrollment, Michelle Campbell.
- Open House for prospective families
- New Family Welcome Day
- Monthly Coffee Chats for new and existing families to voice ideas and opinions with the administration
When capacities allow, O'Hara hosts numerous musical and dramatic events throughout the year. Since COVID, many of these events have become virtual but are still performed with the same enthusiasm and led by our Music Teacher, Mrs. Kathryn Leonard.
- O'Hara Annual Christmas Program in December, showcasing Christmas carols and musical performances by our students
- O'Hara Annual Spring Program in May, showcasing a variety of musical selections
- O'Hara Annual Drama Production, a musical appropriate for all ages
- O'Hara Piano Recitals, performed twice a year and led by our Piano Instructor, Ms. Julianne Shepherd
O'Hara has a very robust art program and we celebrate our students' creativity with two open events each year. Each of these events are led by our Art Teachers, Mrs. Julie Fulton and Mrs. Shauna Scott.
- O'Hara Annual Talking Art Museum
- O'Hara Art Walk