THE PRAYER PROCESS
- Gratitude: Begin by thanking God in a personal dialogue for whatever you are most grateful for today.
- Awareness: Revisit the times in the past 24 hours when you were and were not the best version of yourself. Talk to God about these situations and what you learned from them.
- Significant Moments: Identify something you experienced in the last 24 hours and explore what god might be trying to say to you through that event or person.
- Peace: Ask God to forgive any wrong you have committed against yourself or another or Him, and to fill you with a deep and abiding peace.
- Freedom: Speak with God about how He is inviting you to change your life so that you can experience the freedom to be the best version of yourself.
- Others: Lift up to God, anyone you feel called to pray or today, asking God to bless and guide them.
- Pray the Our Father.